• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walsall pub?

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Every other pub in Walsall is now a curry house. In most cases, this is probably an improvement.

Mackster

What a joke of a pub the sh*t hole was! The barmaid saw 15 or so of us walk in and ****** off round the back to finish a mobile phone call. Then believe it or not two customers went behind the bar to serve the drinks. They didn't have a clue how much everything was.

I thought I'd have a pint of Strongbow, you can't f*ck that up can you? Wrong! Me and a few others who drank it landed up with a dose of the 'ten bob bits'.

If you ever go to Walsall again give it a miss!
Twas a sh*te pub, but Poult & I and a surprisingly pleasant Theakson Dark in there. Went for another after the game and it was shut. Found a WBA pub in Dudley to slake our thirst post game.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Twas a sh*te pub, but Poult & I and a surprisingly pleasant Theakson Dark in there. Went for another after the game and it was shut. Found a WBA pub in Dudley to slake our thirst post game.
I drank the Theakstons and came away ok. The Fosters, Strongbow and 1664 were bad and gave many the sh*ts. Trouble was, service was so poor that many decided to buy 2-3 pints in one hit so were left drinking crap. I sniffed one glass of Fosters, it smelt like it had been around the stomach 3 times and back out again and then had a smidgen of fairy liquid added to enhance the quality. Poor ECFC traveller had a lemonade that resembled something that had come straight out of the mens urinal. Never again. Saddlers Club was closed to away fans cos of a booking for an exam so I believe. Thank God for Proper Jobby yesterday!

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Found a WBA pub in Dudley to slake our thirst post game.
What he doesn't mention is that the pub in question was doing all it could to resemble a crack house from the outside, was on the edge of a mucho dodgy looking estate and as we got out of the car Mr.Hoody with his dog strolled by looking quite menacing.

Obviously these things didn't stop us going in and despite the fact that we had to Guinness up due to the lack of any real beer it was a friendly enough place with a smattering of Yam Yams.

No reaction to the Theakstons from Mackster or me, perhaps you boys have gone a bit a bit soft in your old age ?

Rog H K

What a joke of a pub the sh*t hole was! The barmaid saw 15 or so of us walk in and ****** off round the back to finish a mobile phone call. Then believe it or not two customers went behind the bar to serve the drinks. They didn't have a clue how much everything was.

I thought I'd have a pint of Strongbow, you can't f*ck that up can you? Wrong! Me and a few others who drank it landed up with a dose of the 'ten bob bits'.

If you ever go to Walsall again give it a miss!
I was in there before the crowds arrived and the Land Lady didn't know there was even a game on. She was on the phone to get her Daughter in to help as she was on her own. The two bar staff were customers. They don't usually have footy fans in that pub as Walsalls club house isn't usually closed to non members; it was only because they had hired out their main room long before the replay. Nice pint of Theakstons