• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Was Norrie Stewart

chrisnaan

MCALLISTER STEWART LIMITED
Cannot find this company on Companies House website.
It was dissolved in 1995 see here and here

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would Deborah Meaden have been a better appointment? She's all scary and stuff. Must be a superb business woman.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hope I'm wrong.
So do I, but I get worried that any show of scepticism and genuine interest in the facts seems to be written of as scaremongering and trouble making by some individuals.

Alistair20000

So do I, but I get worried that any show of scepticism and genuine interest in the facts seems to be written of as scaremongering and trouble making by some individuals.
Precisely. Let us have the facts and we can come to an informed view. Should not be difficult to disclose Norrie's remuneration package and I will not accept it is commercially sensitive. Aren't we supposed to own our football club ?

Last edited:

Poultice

Aren't we supposed to own our football club ?
Yeah, nice one.

Alistair20000

Now there's an issue !

Does one get led down the garden path, or up it ?
I've heard both in conversation and whether it is up or down don't really matter if the garden is the wrong place to be. That said I would be interested to know which term is correct for any future visit to Essex.

Poultice

I've heard both in conversation and whether it is up or down don't really matter if the garden is the wrong place to be. That said I would be interested to know which term is correct for any future visit to Essex.
Well today is a lovely day to go either way but one generally gets led up, by whatever Suit or other con man is available at the time.

older-codger

Surely one is led down the garden path and up a gum tree

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Surely one is led down the garden path and up a gum tree
We could be referring to the Jungle Path entrance to the Big Bank, which is definitely up

Alistair20000

Well today is a lovely day to go either way but one generally gets led up, by whatever Suit or other con man is available at the time.
Sounds right