• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

We miss wemisscuro already

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bit of a **** but not that bad, I can certainly think of worse.

Exeweb is doing its best to plumb the depths of utter dullage, exemplified by the gruppen frau canning one of the better threads of recent times.

Now some will say it would be a better place if a few more were banned, I'm sure my nom de plume would come up, but the fact is this place lives or dies upon the numbers of people prepared to actually post rather than skulking about in the shadows.

wemissmoxey

I'm with you chubber.

wemisscuro had an opinion, I liked his posting style as well, he was spicing things up a bit.

Did he get banned for simply calling someone a **** head ? If so it is a f*cking joke.

It goes on all the time on here.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
However, people setting out to abuse other people will more often than not end up in chokey. Wemisscuro already picked up some points yesterday for abuse, so cannot let it be said he wasn't warned.

Quite frankly, I've got better things to do with my work time than run around the playground breaking up little kiddies fighting.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
However, people setting out to abuse other people will more often than not end up in chokey. Wemisscuro already picked up some points yesterday for abuse, so cannot let it be said he wasn't warned.
I was quite enjoying it!

greenawayr

No...we don't.

Poultice

I was quite enjoying it!
Snigger....!

greenawayr

I'm with you chubber.

wemisscuro had an opinion, I liked his posting style as well, he was spicing things up a bit.

Did he get banned for simply calling someone a **** head ? If so it is a f*cking joke.

It goes on all the time on here.
Yeah, but it always seems to be the same people who are at it.

If that is your idea of "spicing things up", then I presume you like your Korma whilst watching re-runs of the Jeremy Kyle show!

wemissmoxey

I was quite enjoying reporting it!
Edited for proper reason !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Edited for proper reason !
I didn't. Please withdraw that lie and apologise.

wemissmoxey

Yeah, but it always seems to be the same people who are at it.

If that is your idea of "spicing things up", then I presume you like your Korma whilst watching re-runs of the Jeremy Kyle show!
Put it this way I thought he was more interesting than 80% on here, that is just my opinion though.

I'll leave Kyle to the likes of you.

Last edited: