• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Luke Harris

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
So, Harris was the player GC thought we had in the bag until Fulham reneged on their promise then?
Hmm, I imagine the transfer window wouldn't have been the "disaster" it has been reported to be had that deal gone through.
As for Muskwe I genuinely beleive that he was injured from day 1 and never recovered.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
So, Harris was the player GC thought we had in the bag until Fulham reneged on their promise then?
Hmm, I imagine the transfer window wouldn't have been the "disaster" it has been reported to be had that deal gone through.
As for Muskwe I genuinely beleive that he was injured from day 1 and never recovered.
That's the danger of signing players that aren't fit. I'm not convinced Muskwe was the player people imagined him to be anyway... Scored very few goals in his career and seems to have played more out wide.

Oldsmobile-88

St Thomas’s finest 😁. I could tell a few stories about the “ahem” metering there !

Back on topic, I thought that Luke Harris had a good debut. He took up some great positions, using the ball intelligently, considering he has probably only had one training session with his team mates, it bodes well for the rest of the season.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apropos nothing much, having seen Luke Harris embraced by a couple of people I presumed to be family members before heading down the tunnel yesterday, reasonably sure the three of them were sitting just behind me for the Portsmouth match.

Spoonz Red E

Apropos nothing much, having seen Luke Harris embraced by a couple of people I presumed to be family members before heading down the tunnel yesterday, reasonably sure the three of them were sitting just behind me for the Portsmouth match.
That's how we got him.
Hostage situation ... :cool:

Colesman Ballz

Is this yet another Egg "guess who I saw sitting at SJP" teaser ? :)

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is this yet another Egg "guess who I saw sitting at SJP" teaser ? :)
Aside from the fact I've already told you the answer!

STURTZ

Loved Lukes answer to the question where do you play?
Answer. Goalscorer!

andrew p long

Loved Lukes answer to the question where do you play?
Answer. Goalscorer!
I liked that too.

But yesterday showed that Luke can/does contribute a lot even when he doesn't score.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Neat & tidy on the ball as you would expect from a premier league academy player…on the whole thought he did ok.