• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Well done Steve

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just listened to this. Steve - you were amazing! Great to have some high profile coverage on national radio.
Completely agree with this.

IndoMike

They should play that tape to the players..

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like Perryman to me. Did he have a cockney accent?
Steve Perryman doesn't have a cockney accent, he hails from West London.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Love it. Chips on the pitch. Wowsers. It's hard to be cynical in the face of such optimism. :x

Well done, Steve.

Last edited:

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Love it. Chips on the pitch. Wowsers. It's hard to be cynical in the face of such optimism. :x

Well done, Steve.
As an aside, I was disappointed to hear that Andrew Lincoln was spotted at the Park and no-one posted this on Last Time You Saw Someone Famous... B-)

Grecian2K

As an aside, I was disappointed to hear that Andrew Lincoln was spotted at the Park and no-one posted this on Last Time You Saw Someone Famous... B-)
I wonder if anyone invited him into the Centre Spot and offered to buy him a Teachers (or, possibly, an Egg Nog)?

And, as a further aside, I wonder if the (much, much less famous) actor Andrew Exeter has ever been spotted at Sincil Bank??

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder if anyone invited him into the Centre Spot and offered to buy him a Teachers (or, possibly, an Egg Nog)?

And, as a further aside, I wonder if the (much, much less famous) actor Andrew Exeter has ever been spotted at Sincil Bank??
:)

I'm sure he felt the Love, Actually seeing us at the Wuthering Heights of 7th in League Two.

As a further, further aside Clutterbuck is a name that rings an ECFC bell.

Last edited:

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite surprising that someone as positive and enthusiastic as that has never posted on Exeweb though. ;)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite surprising that someone as positive and enthusiastic as that has never posted on Exeweb though. ;)
Strange as it may seem, many City fans have never heard of Exeweb and even if they have would never wish to participate. "Steve" has small kids so may have more important things on his plate?

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was worried that someone would take my post literally and for that reason put in a winky thing.

For anyone still confused, my post was trying to suggest that there are so many miserablists on here that someone excited by this season's performances sticks out like a sore thumb. Even on the matchday thread there were still people moaning about having been 3-0 down after we had staged a comeback worthy of national attention.