• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wembley Tickets (2017)

Block 135 row 40 - 3 seats..............looks decent......Ticketmaster didn't help but showing a countdown timer to complete the buying details page when I had already filled in everything I could see.....I've had a confirmation email with an order number but I was a bit worried that this timer meant I had missed something so my order was not accepted........I guess it's there to get you to hurry uo but it's not very clear to my mind, but I is old.

Plus my pc outlook security popped up with a "this sender might not be who you think it is" for the confirmation rmail from TZ.......a bit worrisome I think you'll agree.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Block 133 for me.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
anyone know the best block for old blokes who want to moan lots about the price of veg at the local co-op?

Yeah, chopping block !

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
anyone know the best block for old blokes who want to moan lots about the price of veg at the local co-op?
See if you can get a box.
Statler_waldorf_02_01.jpg

grecian55

Excuse my ignorance but it won't let me book 6 tickets ,why not , or have i got to book 3 lots of 2 tickets ?

simcity

Excuse my ignorance but it won't let me book 6 tickets ,why not , or have i got to book 3 lots of 2 tickets ?
Probably means there aren't 6 tickets together in a row in the block you want

grecian55

Probably means there aren't 6 tickets together in a row in the block you want
Thanks simcity ,probably be my best bet to ring them in the morning ?

Exehausted

Thanks simcity ,probably be my best bet to ring them in the morning ?
I found that if I scrolled down and clicked on other boxes in that block that it will tell you how many tickets are together in that row, up to a maximum of 8.

grecian55

I found that if I scrolled down and clicked on other boxes in that block that it will tell you how many tickets are together in that row, up to a maximum of 8.
There were only 2 options in the ticket catergory i wanted and they only showed 2 tickets available in both rows