• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What Book Are You Reading?

GJW

Cameron - The rise of the new Conservative by Francis Elliott & James Hanning.

It's about .......................... him and his life, apart from the stuff in the future that hasn't happened yet, but will, one day, maybe.

It's a very nice book from my local library and it has a lovely picture of David looking at the camera on the cover. He has a blue tie on.

Mike Blackstone

Just started ... 'The Underground Stations of Leslie Green.' .... fascinating read.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
"A Little Zit on the Side" by Jasper Carrott is currently accompanying me to the smallest room.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just finished Gene Wolfe's The Fifth Head of Cerberus (very challenging, but stunningly good by the end) & Stanislaw Lem's Solaris.

Thanks to the sterling efforts of i o city, I've just started Why Socrates Died (& it's not because of how ugly he was, Mensi)

shakey18

An Utterly Impartial History of Britain or 2000 Years of Upper-class Idiots in Charge By John O'Farrell

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo
A Modern History of the World 1914-1990

Kingsley Amis - Lucky Jim

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stakeknife by Martin Ingram

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
The fifth Sorceress - Robert Newcomb Superb debut book; Would make an excellent film IMO; I'm on the look out now for part II; although the name eludes me; but I've got a search out on ebay :)

les.gtfc

Cass - The life story of Cass Pennant, the notorious West Ham football hooligan. Cracking read it is too, the film comes nowhere near.

heathy1

The latest toilet book is 'Bombers first and last' which is the WW2 history of 9th Squadron