• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Whats the worst secret Santa you've received?

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had a subbuteo mug and baldness cream for this year - probably the worst!
What about you?

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
A Plymouth Argyle scarf two years ago. Someone stupid bird in the office got her Westcountry clubs mixed up.

downthetrack

A Plymouth Argyle scarf two years ago. Someone stupid bird in the office got her Westcountry clubs mixed up.
never had one,thats better than an argyle rag though

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
There was a £1 limit for Secret Santa in College this year, but the present wasn't allowed to be from Poundland. One person was given a letter from the Red Cross thanking them for their £1 donation as someone else had used a different name..

Rog H K

Made me laugh!

I went on holiday to the I.O.W. a couple of years ago and came across a small shop in Newport that had above the window. "Lost and Unwanted Items"
In the middle of the window was a Plymouth Argyle Scarf. Wasn't yours was it International? ;)

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
i got a yeovil town wallet one year. i still have it somewhere

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Made me laugh!

I went on holiday to the I.O.W. a couple of years ago and came across a small shop in Newport that had above the window. "Lost and Unwanted Items"
In the middle of the window was a Plymouth Argyle Scarf. Wasn't yours was it International? ;)
No. Mine was discovered two weeks ago as the company have started to move offices. I got a text from one the lads I worked with letting me know they have should I want him to bring it in next time he is visiting.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hope you punched her square in the face.

flat_cap

I got an Arg*le Christmas stocking as my secret Santa today. Not happy at all. On the bright side, there was a nice new flat cap concealed inside it! :D

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
mate of mine gave someone a banana cos he forgot about it. the look on his face when they opened it!! :D