• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who has a drink every day ?

argylepaul

Normally I'll drink a (large) glass of wine with my evening meal, then on matchdays, I'd probably have half a dozen bottles of lager and a couple of Bacardis or another rum. Depends how long I stay out really.
The coffee and tea at football grounds certainly isn't what it used to be
So, on matchdays, I will have a Bovril - maybe two if it is cold.
The plastic cup is perfect for scalding your hands if it is too hot, and it brings out the taste of the beef extract. The funny thing is, I don't actually eat beef, so I still wonder about BSE. Should I be worried?

I don't drink alcohol. I am not a recovering alcoholic, nor a Muslim... it's just an informed choice, and I am certainly comfortable with that.
I like pork pies, corned beef and scotch eggs though. Although, technically these aren't drinks, they are nice.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Normally I'll drink a (large) glass of wine with my evening meal, then on matchdays, I'd probably have half a dozen bottles of lager and a couple of Bacardis or another rum. Depends how long I stay out really.
Cant say I blame you girl.

Trying to moderate and keep us lot in order must be enough to drive a tee-totaller to drink! ;)

GJW

No more than once a week. Sometimes I may not drink for 2 or 3 weeks. Last drink was Saturday when I had about 5 pints. I probably won't have another drink until my work Xmas do on the 17th.

downthetrack

I don't drink alcohol. I am not a recovering alcoholic, nor a Muslim... it's just an informed choice, and I am certainly comfortable with that.UOTE]

You must be a lot of fun then.Do you wash your car on Sunday mornings? and one of them annoying c*nts who cuts their grass at about 8 on Sunday morning in the summer?

Last edited:

Grecian Max

Don't drink at home - just binge on Friday and Saturday, with maybe 1 or two visits to the pub for a couple of pints during the week

Fareham Grecian

Paul. You say 'I don't eat beef'. And you then say 'I like corned beef'. Is that a postmodern joke or are you just a stupid tw*t?

argylepaul

I don't drink alcohol. I am not a recovering alcoholic, nor a Muslim... it's just an informed choice, and I am certainly comfortable with that.UOTE]

You must be a lot of fun then.Do you wash your car on Sunday mornings? and one of them annoying c*nts who cuts their grass at about 8 on Sunday morning in the summer?
1.) I haven't got a car
2.) I haven't got any grass
3.) Not much of a catch for Grecian Liz or (now) City Girl, because of this.

downthetrack

1.) I haven't got a car
2.) I haven't got any grass
3.) Not much of a catch for Grecian Liz or (now) City Girl, because of this.
A tower block life for me.You can only choke the chicken so much in one day:)

argylepaul

Paul. You say 'I don't eat beef'. And you then say 'I like corned beef'. Is that a postmodern joke or are you just a stupid tw*t?
Yes. I can see why you might be confused.
I can also see why you might think I was a stupid tw*t.
Don't get me wrong, I do like beef - I just try not to eat it, as it will stay in the system for 9 years. I like lamb too, but I stick to fish and chicken for my meat selection, if you well.

Where the Corned beef fits into this, is that I like it, but I am scared to eat it, because it will make me fat and unattractive to Grecian Liz, and now ecfc girl.
I feel there is something worth fighting for there.

For the record, I have actually visited the Fray Bentos Corned Beef Factory, and you have your own, as the picture clearly shows. You should be proud.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

For the record, I have actually visited the Fray Bentos Corned Beef Factory.
Never realised that you could still access the internet from inside a tin can.

And with regard to the objects of your sudden lust -

You can rest assured that there is more chance of an all Manchester Champions League Final this season than our No 1 lady moderator even favouring you with a passing glance FACT

And as for "Grecian Liz" - well we ALL know that 'she' is really one of ********'s (many) multis. Believe me, you really WOULDN'T want to - although, actually, on reflection, perhaps you might.

Last edited: