• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who & When was the last time............

B

Barmy Grecian

Oh yeah after the coke mine is a pasty as it seems you are buying lunch aswell.

Last edited:

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh yeah after the coke mine is a pasty as it seems you are buying lunch aswell.
ummm, i wouldnt push my luck! ;) a drink will do just fine, cant eat whilst drinking thats cheating!!! :D:D

B

Barmy Grecian

Yes but I can multi task, eating drinking at the same time isnt a problem for me ;)

loobygrecian

Yes but I can multi task, eating drinking at the same time isnt a problem for me ;)

you are showing your feminine side then Barmy!! With regards to multi-tasking!! ;)

B

Barmy Grecian

did I oops :( but I am sure men can multi task I am on the pc and breathing at the same time.

W

we all laugh at torqueer

i can multi task as well barms, jodie marsh riding me whilst rachael stevens sits on my face.

B

Barmy Grecian

Lmao!!!

angelic upstart

i can multi task as well barms, jodie marsh riding me whilst rachael stevens sits on my face.
I didn't realise you worked on Torquay beach as a donkey.

GrecianInWales

Saw ecfc_girl, linzie_pie, Manc, Sums, Ant, F7 and Looby (BOOTS!) on Tuesday night. It got a bit emotional.

Lammie swung by work earlier. I think he was disappointed neither Jess nor Karly were in, but we had a good chat on all things ECFC and it meant I put off writing a somewhat less than interesting story for a good half an hour, for which I thank the man.

loobygrecian

Saw ecfc_girl, linzie_pie, Manc, Sums, Ant, F7 and Looby (BOOTS!) on Tuesday night. It got a bit emotional.

Lammie swung by work earlier. I think he was disappointed neither Jess nor Karly were in, but we had a good chat on all things ECFC and it meant I put off writing a somewhat less than interesting story for a good half an hour, for which I thank the man.
Glad i got to see you Gary, make sure you keep in touch!!