• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wigan v Exeter City Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I feel like this is a nothing to lose and everything to gain match instead of the 6 pointers we have been playing recently. Need a relaxed ,free flowing performance from City.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I feel like this is a nothing to lose and everything to gain match instead of the 6 pointers we have been playing recently. Need a relaxed ,free flowing performance from City.
Isn't this a 6 pointer ?

Red & White

Feels like a bit of a free hit today, I am positive we can get a result today and build on the recent upturn in form (y)

Exehausted

Feels like a bit of a free hit today, I am positive we can get a result today and build on the recent upturn in form (y)
I don't see it as a free hit. Win and we go above them so another team is sucked down into the relegation fight. I would say Derby on Tuesday is a free hit, when we will need to be a lot better than last Tuesday to get anything. Then away to Lincoln and home to Fleetwood which will be vital games to win to push us a long way towards survival. Pick up the wins now to stop the jitters in March, PLEASE!

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn't this a 6 pointer ?
No,everything to play for with opportunity to get into the top half,but not much damage done if we lose.

haka

Maybe not a free hit, but a day when bottom-half teams are playing each other, so a point would be fine.

TotnesGrecian

Guide effort from aitchson that

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh yes...Eisa

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
You beauty!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Geddon City ! Great Eisa has gotten an early goal

Status