• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wigan v Exeter L1, 10th February Prediction and Discussion Thread.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do you know what, I looked him up earlier this evening and I saw that 😍
I think I like him already.
I still don’t know him though so it wouldn’t be me in the chair if we got him to come to talk with us.
Because I like to be ultra prepared.
I had enough notes to write Ray Pratt’s biography when I spoke with him this week.
I absolutely loved it.
Ray is one of my favourite ever City players and as it turns out a very nice man.
I think Brown has been to at least one City away game oops north in the last 12 months. He's still on good terms with Alan Tonge (Ive seen some bants between them on X) so I guess that's why.

We8Argyle

If Gary manages to pull this one off then we’ll finish closer to the play offs than relegation.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Gary manages to pull this one off then we’ll finish closer to the play offs than relegation.
I would optimistically like to agree with you but the caveat is we have played more games than most with some having at least two games in hand

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would optimistically like to agree with you but the caveat is we have played more games than most with some having at least two games in hand
Points on the board are what matters. End of the season we shall all have played 46 and I think someone else has pointed out that if we win on Saturday we will have the same number of points as last season after 32 games.

Exehausted

Unfortunately due to complicated family and work reasons I have zero City knowledge in the 1990s.
Although I was still hanging in there as a supporter from a distance.
So I’m afraid I’m not familiar with Jon Brown.
But we have had Kevin Miller recently as a Senior Reds guest.
I’ll happily relay a request that Jon is invited to join us but I’ve no idea whether he’s still local and/or available to come and talk with us.
I spoke to him a few years ago when he came back for a players reunion with his wife and two daughters. He couldn't believe the changes because the Big Bank was still there when he left in the 90's. I used to chat to his Dad at some away matches and I was pleased to hear that he was still in good health. It would be great if you could get him back.

Last edited:

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Points on the board are what matters. End of the season we shall all have played 46 and I think someone else has pointed out that if we win on Saturday we will have the same number of points as last season after 32 games.
On points per game extrapolated to the end of the season we would currently finish on 53 points and be in 16th place.

dontpassback

Do you know what, I looked him up earlier this evening and I saw that 😍
I think I like him already.
I still don’t know him though so it wouldn’t be me in the chair if we got him to come to talk with us.
Because I like to be ultra prepared.
I had enough notes to write Ray Pratt’s biography when I spoke with him this week.
I absolutely loved it.
Ray is one of my favourite ever City players and as it turns out a very nice man.
When I worked in plant hire ,one of my customers was rays son,Ethan,needlessly to say I had to say what a great player he was for city,a bargain from Merthyr who repaid us with goals and Great performances UTC !

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some Lovely comments from their forum about the two matches at SJP this season and other observations

"If we'd defended any deeper we'd have been defending the 6 yard box at Plainmoor " -Speaks for itself

"I forgot to add in the OP watch out for a young attacker playing for Exeter called Millenic Alli if he gets on the pitch. Signed from Halifax in January, a very good player and exactly the sort of Non League talent we need to be courting ourselves. Him and Yanic on either flank would make for a very uncomfortable afternoon. " - Hopefully Millie is over his injury so we can see what he is talking about

"Maloneyball vs Caldwellball. May need to get ****** before watching this one, there is only so much backwards and sideways passing I can take." - You feel for the 500 fans already don't you!

"Interesting we will be referreed by a ref from the MLS and it will be his first game in this country although he's been 4th offical once.Sure he can't be as bad as the rubbish we've had lately " - Pete making a special guest visit?

"Just watched some clips of Exeters recent games, their number 12 Reece Cole stood out for them. I dont think he played in our 2 previous games against them but looks likes he's got some quality and very dangerous on free kicks around the box. "- Astute viewing

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Maloneyball vs Caldwellball. May need to get ****** before watching this one, there is only so much backwards and sideways passing I can take." - You feel for the 500 fans already don't you!
Made me laugh.

tea stand

I think the result will depend on whether our new signing Og is playing up front or in defence?