• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wish List

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't know whether it would be possible but Jokul's brother Axel looks a solid unit, left sided centre back, 6ft 4in, international at various age groups, good solid header of the ball, can take the odd free kick quite accurately, likes to play out but also seems to spot runs currently with Riga FC in Latvia at the moment don't know what sort of contract but could be worth a punt.

burtiew

Axel Andresson looks an interesting option as I said in the other thread ... may be worth a look, or at least a general enquiry? Might make Jokull's mind up if his brother was here????

Red Monster

Not sure how true this is but Orient have put in a bid
for Alfie May of Cheltenham.
Now if he was available that would be worth putting in
a bid .
Cheltenham chairman leaving and fans concerned the playing
budget might be cut.

ryancooper327

Key, Ray, Rowe at the back and May and Jay up front. So many one syllable, similar sounding names. Let’s tempt George Ley back.

ryancooper327

Not sure how true this is but Orient have put in a bid
for Alfie May of Cheltenham.
Now if he was available that would be worth putting in
a bid .
Cheltenham chairman leaving and fans concerned the playing
budget might be cut.
May and Smyth would be a top duo for Orient.

Ash

I don't know whether it would be possible but Jokul's brother Axel looks a solid unit, left sided centre back, 6ft 4in, international at various age groups, good solid header of the ball, can take the odd free kick quite accurately, likes to play out but also seems to spot runs currently with Riga FC in Latvia at the moment don't know what sort of contract but could be worth a punt.

I also have no idea if he could be worth a punt, but I love it!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Key, Ray, Rowe at the back and May and Jay up front. So many one syllable, similar sounding names. Let’s tempt George Ley back.
perhaps we should also sign some youngsters called Lee and Cox too to bolster the single syllable names! And two players called Brown!

ryancooper327

perhaps we should also sign some youngsters called Lee and Cox too to bolster the single syllable names! And two players called Brown!
A commentator’s dream.