• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe v Exeter City Matchday Thread

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
He needs to be fed with the right ball though.

Long friendly with Woodman before the start of second half. Have they been team mates somewhere?
So does Reid

Sadly our midfield is about as creative or combative as a wet weekend in Blackpool

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Unused players at Wycombe. If they travelled then they would be fit? Or is this about squad togetherness?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Unused players at Wycombe. If they travelled then they would be fit? Or is this about squad togetherness?

Well we know Harley is out for weeks & TAH so there supporting there team mates

Funniest thing is that most are checking tinder and scores elsewhere given how ****e the performance is - just like most of the big bank on a Saturday

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not quite as I'd reported it. This is the referee having words during the warm up.

Number13

Still cant work this out? Surely we warm up in our bit, them in theirs? What am I missing?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still cant work this out? Surely we warm up in our bit, them in theirs? What am I missing?
One goalkeeper goes in the opposite half to collect the kicks taken by the other keeper.

MerleyRed

Not quite as I'd reported it. This is the referee having words during the warm up.

I am pretty sure that last season there was spat between ours and the Wycombe goalkeeping contingent, which resulted from the Wycombe players interfering with our match preparations by encroaching on our designated half of the pitch, although I cannot remember if it was at the Park, or at Wycombe. It sounds like this was a bit of payback by our boys, that was curtailed by the Referee.

malcolms

Well we know Harley is out for weeks & TAH so there supporting there team mates

Funniest thing is that most are checking tinder and scores elsewhere given how ****e the performance is - just like most of the big bank on a Saturday
I presume and hope they travelled on the day....If not, there's a lot of wasted hotel expenditure just checking their mobiles...

rp42

Here you go..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7MwXniOD44