• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yan Klukowski...

jimmy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27048905

Forest Green central midfielder. Good footballer with west country connections and a proper chap.

Out of contract in the summer and wants a go in the football league.

If we are in the football league come the summer, I hope we have a chat with this lad.

Last edited:

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster

Forest Green central midfielder. Good footballer with west country connections and a proper chap.

Knew there would be a flaw somewhere. Anyway , don't forget we'll have given a three year deal; to Coles by then and won't be able to afford him.

Last edited:

malcolms

If we are in the football league come the summer, I hope we have a chat with this lad.
So you're suggesting we replenish our Polish ranks once the keeper has flown the nest?

Grecian_Jay

He is in the right age bracket. We need a couple 25-29 players imo. It seems to be either 18 or 35. A midfielder who scores goals would be a welcime addition.

However I'm awaiting someone popping up saying we can't compete with Forest Green.

malcolms

He is in the right age bracket. We need a couple 25-29 players imo. It seems to be either 18 or 35. A midfielder who scores goals would be a welcime addition.

However I'm awaiting someone popping up saying we can't compete with Forest Green.
Wheeler WAS a midfield player who had always scored goals......we soon sorted that aberration out.

Grecian_Jay

O'Flynn was a striker who scored goals. I am seeing a pattern...

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
We can not compete with Forest Green, his wages will be far too much for ECFC to handle ;)

Remember the last player who scored a load of goals for Forest Green? One Stuart Fleetwood.

My cynical head also says that, at 27, if he's not played League football yet there may be a reason for that.

Grecian_Jay

Remember the last player who scored a load of goals for Forest Green? One Stuart Fleetwood.

My cynical head also says that, at 27, if he's not played League football yet there may be a reason for that.
Maybe that reason is because clubs would rather sign ageing has-beens like Oakley and Russell rather than taking a chance on young-promising players.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
"I love Forest Green, I've dedicated my life to this club."

He's only been there since 2010.