• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 2023/24

Ebs

any idea about this?

A Tommy Goodger joining West Ham…

IMG_3148.jpeg

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
any idea about this?

View attachment 15580
One of our academy products stolen by a PL club🤬

DawlishBouy

any idea about this?

Shown on the list of academy players here: https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/teams/academy/academy-sponsors/
As is, a presumably younger brother, Teddy Goodger. Both sponsored by Kinected Solutions Limited.
Played for Shamwickshire Rovers, Bideford. In January 2021 he signed schoolby forms for Plymouth Argyle. I don’t know when he joined City’s academy.

denzel

So presumably still at school, does he and his family relocate to London or does he go up there regularly to play?

andrew p long

On the latest EPPP compensation list I could find, if he's played two seasons at ECFC we get....wait for it....24k. And appearance payments - for example if he plays 10 times in the Premier League another 150k.

Which reminds me how vital it is that someone keeps tabs on all the add ons and sell ons we're entitled to. I did wonder whether the leg work could be done by a volunteer to save the time of paid staff.

simcity

Shown on the list of academy players here: https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/teams/academy/academy-sponsors/
As is, a presumably younger brother, Teddy Goodger. Both sponsored by Kinected Solutions Limited.
Played for Shamwickshire Rovers, Bideford. In January 2021 he signed schoolby forms for Plymouth Argyle. I don’t know when he joined City’s academy.
That list is at least 12 months out of date.

From what I know Goodger was released by us and then signed by West Ham after a trial rather than being poached by them!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
my money is on the Alex Hartridge lookalike back left to make it. Anyways who needs a Wrexham style trip to Vegas when Stevenage is on offer :ROFLMAO:

iscalad

Colesman Ballz

Only 10 of them??
One doubling up as the photographer ??