• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 22/23

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Small error in that he may have been Wellington Manager (though others will need to confirm or deny this) but he was only an Exeter U18's player never the coach.

tom_ecfc

Small error in that he may have been Wellington Manager (though others will need to confirm or deny this) but he was only an Exeter U18's player never the coach.

DawlishBouy

I believe Alex Pope as well as being manager at Wellington was (and probably still is) one of the main coaches at Exeter Regional Training Centre.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe Alex Pope as well as being manager at Wellington was (and probably still is) one of the main coaches at Exeter Regional Training Centre.
By Regional Training Centre do you mean what was the Advanced Development Centre latterly at Isca School for players below the Academy?

DawlishBouy

By Regional Training Centre do you mean what was the Advanced Development Centre latterly at Isca School for players below the Academy?
I mean this:

Christian

I never quite understood what was meant by a 2 year contract announced in March 2022. Particularly as to whether he was coming half way through his U16 or U17 year.
Looks like a third year as he is pictured surfing with the U18 :)

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any idea what happened to Aamir Daniels? Thought he was #highlyrated

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
He signed a 2 year contract last year. Maybe injured??

DawlishBouy

I believe he was spotted in one of the training vids. After having injury problems last season he appears to be retained as a third year scholar.