• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Chrisene

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
What sort of trial did you get in Munich Indy? :)

IndoMike

What sort of trial did you get in Munich Indy? :)
For nicking a car aerial 😉

Dannyred

He's not English though 😉
He is English but we have loaned him out to help the Welsh ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ben is 16 tomorrow. Good to see him make is football league debut today. Is this all to help convince him to sign a professional contract I wonder? Which will help us to protect our investment in him.

ryancooper327

Hoped for more minutes today after the 2nd goal went in. He looked stripped off ready to go around 80/81 but they ball didn’t go dead for ages! Then Randall came on instead.

exeter-loyal

Ben is 16 tomorrow. Good to see him make is football league debut today. Is this all to help convince him to sign a professional contract I wonder? Which will help us to protect our investment in him.
Good of Matt to give him a football league debut at 15 with one day left to his Birthday. Another decent stat!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was thinking this too. Put into the first team with a couple of his chums as a taster of things that might be to come........

Surely not.

Rosencrantz

Interesting to hear Matt seemingly have a bit of a moan in the after match interview about Ben having so many trials at other clubs and not being able to train with City as much as Matt would like to develop and assess for the first team. He was training with City over Christmas hence his appearance today.

andrew p long

Interesting to hear Matt seemingly have a bit of a moan in the after match interview about Ben having so many trials at other clubs and not being able to train with City as much as Matt would like to develop and assess for the first team. He was training with City over Christmas hence his appearance today.
yes very clear message that his best chance of games is to train with the first team..

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
From the 20 minutes or so I saw him play at Tivvy in the summer I can see him playing more minutes before the season's over. He oozes quality.