• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley not in the Team photo

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I guess if it is true then it should be considered good news, we have to sell to survive with the increased Suit overhead, matty T would be much harder to replace, in fact we have already replaced Ryan, step up Mr.Sercombe, what we lose in classy goals will be made up in cohesion and effort, plus I suspect that given his head Liam will slot a good few.

Noble, Sercombe, Dunne, Cozic, Shepherd, Thomson, Frear............................Stewart, oh god no, should be enough, plus the Harley money will help with digging up a loanee to cover at the back.

Red the Paper

Banned
At least it will the last time we will see his gay grey ugg boots

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
will be unvieled as a bristol city player tomorow.....
any inside goss credy or just guessing? no mention on bristol city forum so hoping just a few folks on here stirring.

KingBilly

Absolutely gutted if this is true. This is the first time, in my lifetime certainly, that I can remember us having a squad of such quality. Laugh if you llike but I genuinely believe that we could make a real push for the play offs this year with this team.

Ryan Harley is a real class act. The classiest act we have. I'd hoped to see him and Noble dominate midfields in this League this year. I hope the lad stays.......one more year Ryan.

wemissmoxey

Laugh if you llike but I genuinely believe that we could make a real push for the play offs this year with this team.

Red Monster

Bristol City fans don't seem to know anything as they have about 50/60 threads on
going today and Ryan is not mentioned !!!

Poultice

Ryan Harley is a real class act. The classiest act we have. I'd hoped to see him and Noble dominate midfields in this League this year. I hope the lad stays.......one more year Ryan.
Just one issue, one more year and he can go for nowt, we need that money.

Gin Trap

Absolutely gutted if this is true. This is the first time, in my lifetime certainly, that I can remember us having a squad of such quality. Laugh if you llike but I genuinely believe that we could make a real push for the play offs this year with this team.

Agree! Second all of that!

Red the Paper

Banned
Harley was the first footballer to ever look like Isambard Kingdom Brunel...FACT

wemissmoxey

Harley was the first footballer to ever look like Isambard Kingdom Brunel...FACT

Nothing like him - FACT.