• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Catering stock control?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's why I like sitting in the OG. The family room is much better and cheaper than the food huts. Hot chocolate with squirty cream and sprinkles yum

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's why I like sitting in the OG. The family room is much better and cheaper than the food huts. Hot chocolate with squirty cream and sprinkles yum
Make the most of it. It'll be a tenner a go when the OG is redeveloped! ;)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Make the most of it. It'll be a tenner a go when the OG is redeveloped! ;)
Better chuffing not be :p

scorch_ecfc

I was most displeased after realising they didnt have Pot Noodles in the family room in the family stand.

I was a regular last year with a chicken and mushroom but instead left the room empty handed freezing my ass off. Can't wait till temperatures go lower this winter.

As an alternative I couldve had a pasty but i didnt as (correct me if im wrong) theyve gone up in price and i couldnt be asked to wait in a queue which didnt seem to move.

But all was forgotten with the win.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was most displeased after realising they didnt have Pot Noodles in the family room in the family stand.

I was a regular last year with a chicken and mushroom but instead left the room empty handed freezing my ass off. Can't wait till temperatures go lower this winter.

As an alternative I couldve had a pasty but i didnt as (correct me if im wrong) theyve gone up in price and i couldnt be asked to wait in a queue which didnt seem to move.

But all was forgotten with the win.
no pasties on the big bank

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pot Noodles are minging. No taste to them since they took out the added salt.

scorch_ecfc

no pasties on the big bank
i think they sell them in family stand but didnt wait to find out.

heathy1

I bought a couple of burgers in the ground for £6.40! then after one bite of hers my daughter refused it point blank! After eating mine I have to admit, it was absolute sh*te (I ate it anyway as it was £3.20!)

scorch_ecfc

I bought a couple of burgers in the ground for £6.40! then after one bite of hers my daughter refused it point blank! After eating mine I have to admit, it was absolute sh*te (I ate it anyway as it was £3.20!)
had one once tasted like dog food (not that i know what dog food tastes like) perhaps it needed ketchup :L

heathy1

had one once tasted like dog food (not that i know what dog food tastes like) perhaps it needed ketchup :L
Oh no we had ketchup, it didnt save it, looks like i'll be back on the pizza's next game (if there not sold out!)