• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who is not going on Saturday due the Ticketing policy or Prices at ECFC?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
The price is irrelevant for me - I won't go untill either we start playing decent football so it's worth watching or untill the manager goes - we know that won't happen regardless of relegation or promotion

Last season the home games I went too just left me feeling miserable , I'm supposed to be going to enjoy it

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have paid £21 for a premium seat in the flybe or whatever its handle is now. (the cowshed with a lump of concrete on it to me) A hike from the £12 I paid last season in the Big Bank., but I am happy with that,
Hope you have not taken my place :(

Silver fox

Hope you have not taken my place :(
Genuine question HH have you not renewed this season?

Willy Nilly

I too often decide to head down at about 2:40pm and can often be seen legging it down Black Boy Road. £29? **** that!

Grecian_Jay

I liked Avening Posse's post and I respect your reply GJ. Should things not change at SJP for a while, don't ever be afraid to swallow your pride and show your face again. We need as many hands on deck as we can get!!

I dislike lots about what's happening with our Club but wouldn't dream of staying away.

I got suckered last season by a great home win against Fleetwood then an even better away win in Carnwall.
Believing we'd turned a corner I bought an attractively priced season ticket (first time for me since following City in the 80s) for Junior and myself, so we'll be there.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is that banks charge businesses a lot more for their pleasure to receive cash as opposed to a 'plastic' transaction.

Maybe that's mostly behind what is driving getting money in the bank rather than collecting cash at the gate on the day.
I do think the turnstile prices are too high, I think the advance prices are reasonable.
I think the Club should drop the turnstile prices.
Failing that, should offer the advance prices on the day to people paying with a debit card.

Like it or not, slowly but surely Big Bro is moving us away from a cash-less society!
Cheers Lion. I won't hold back from returning don't worry. I have tried a few times but left so ****ed off that nothing had changed and Tisdale hadn't a clue that I thought sod it.

As Fever said, it will never go away, I just can't give them another penny.

Boyo

As a point of comparrison, the cheapest adult ticket at the Chiefs this season is £26, regardless whether bought in advance or on the day. The view from the North Terrace is worse than the Big Bank. That suggests to me that the price at ECFC isn't the issue, rather the product on the pitch is.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Genuine question HH have you not renewed this season?
Not renewed Foxy

Silver fox

Not renewed Foxy
Shame mate are you still going to watch games?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shame mate are you still going to watch games?
It is a great shame but I am going to stick to my principles. I will pick and choose my games probably end up going to about half and probably on the bank.
It will be a wrench for me

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
As a point of comparrison, the cheapest adult ticket at the Chiefs this season is £26, regardless whether bought in advance or on the day. The view from the North Terrace is worse than the Big Bank. That suggests to me that the price at ECFC isn't the issue, rather the product on the pitch is.
Aviva premiership rugby , the highest standard available to watch in the country , were a 4th division side and a not very good one at that.

There prices are madness.