• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who is not going on Saturday due the Ticketing policy or Prices at ECFC?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does anyone know how Flexeter works? I bough online yesterday, fully expecting to receive an email with the voucher codes that I need to redeem. Not got anything so far so dropped an email to the club but still waiting to hear back.

Is it an email you get or is there actually a physical book of vouchers that you have to pick up? If that's the case then it kind of screws my plan for tomorrow as I'd need to go up to the club before 12, get the book and redeem a voucher and then go home before heading back at 2. Not the biggest of issues but seems to me that it could have been much simpler.
Give Wolfie a call... oh hang on!

Joking aside, I'm fairly certain I've seen an image somewhere of an actual book of vouchers.

Grecian1987

I have always found the girl behind the desk very helpful whenever I have been to the club,perhaps it was her time of the month?:)
Nice sexist remark there, *****.

Grecian1987

She was excellent with me on the phone this morning, though surprisingly she knew who I was without me having to give my name!
The persistent phone calls to just hear her voice might have something to do with that, Hants...

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nice sexist remark there, *****.
Chill out.

Grecian1987

Echo Jan's sentiments re Flexeter tickets. I like the idea, but it's not the easiest process. I have to go pick the vouchers up, 'buy' the tickets before the games I want to go to, then pick up the ticket for said game.

Again, not a huge issue but room for improvement.

Saint James

Echo Jan's sentiments re Flexeter tickets. I like the idea, but it's not the easiest process. I have to go pick the vouchers up, 'buy' the tickets before the games I want to go to, then pick up the ticket for said game.

Again, not a huge issue but room for improvement.
Unless i'm missing something...... You use the voucher online and tickets can be sent direct to your door as I did with mine.

Trying to get tickets on my iPad but every time I go to log in it keeps refreshing the page. Odd. Not the end of the world but a bit annoying.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's Wolfie's parting shot.

You will pay £29, you will pay £29...

Red Lion

I miss it big time and I have no doubt I will regret it but I get no enjoyment from anything Exeter City related these days. I'm hoping it will come back when changes are made, I'm sure it will.

This isn't just not liking a manager, it's everything at the club. It stems from Tisdale but he's allowed to get away with it so he can't have all the blame. How he hasn't been served notice yet is a disgrace.

I just won't put another penny into the pockets of the men I hate and despise. They're rinsing the club of every penny.
I liked Avening Posse's post and I respect your reply GJ. Should things not change at SJP for a while, don't ever be afraid to swallow your pride and show your face again. We need as many hands on deck as we can get!!

I dislike lots about what's happening with our Club but wouldn't dream of staying away.

I got suckered last season by a great home win against Fleetwood then an even better away win in Carnwall.
Believing we'd turned a corner I bought an attractively priced season ticket (first time for me since following City in the 80s) for Junior and myself, so we'll be there.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is that banks charge businesses a lot more for their pleasure to receive cash as opposed to a 'plastic' transaction.

Maybe that's mostly behind what is driving getting money in the bank rather than collecting cash at the gate on the day.
I do think the turnstile prices are too high, I think the advance prices are reasonable.
I think the Club should drop the turnstile prices.
Failing that, should offer the advance prices on the day to people paying with a debit card.

Like it or not, slowly but surely Big Bro is moving us away from a cash-less society!

Last edited:

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
I liked Avening Posse's post and I respect your reply GJ. Should things not change at SJP for a while, don't ever be afraid to swallow your pride and show your face again. We need as many hands on deck as we can get!!
Sorry to go off topic, but couldn't help feel a bit moved by this post. I was involved in the club as a volunteer many years ago now but became disillusioned and stopped watching matches. There was a time when I could barely look at City's results but it does all come back. I never imagined in a million years that I'd be editing a new City fanzine now. Things aren't great at SJP at the moment on or off the field but that community and hope is still there. And if City was in your heart once, it always will be again.