• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Club shop!

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe the JMC logos have all had to put on in the shop. No idea why it couldn't have been done during the manufacture process.
Different supplier, same shambles as with Cabrini... Makes you wonder who was really responsible for the quality of the product doesn't it......

Larry Wilkie

So going back to the online ordering, is it safe to order a shirt online, or best to wait until they sort out the drop down issue??

I also wonder if the problem with the JMC logos will be resolved when future batches of shirts are supplied to the shop.

PS - I have to agree with recent comments about visits to the club shop. Whenever I have been able to get back down and visit the shop, the staff have been great.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
So going back to the online ordering, is it safe to order a shirt online, or best to wait until they sort out the drop down issue??
I raised this with Julian Tagg at the photo shoot at SJP this evening and was told that the online shop is still a work in progress and it isn't really supposed to be accessed until it's finished. (Quite why it's currently live online wasn't explained).

Larry Wilkie

Thanks Pete.

Don't think I'll risk it for now then.

Agreed, shouldn't be live if it isn't working properly.

Great shame when, as mentioned by others before, so many exiled fans would buy shirts etc if they could order with confidence.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
If it's just based on a template, p'raps it won't allow a preview without it being live and somebody has forgotten to take it down again. At a guess.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
If it's just based on a template, p'raps it won't allow a preview without it being live and somebody has forgotten to take it down again. At a guess.
Can't access the accessories page again, so am guessing this is probably what happened.

LOG

Possibly not the right place, but rather than start a new thread ... is there any news on the Brazil DVD?

Saint James

Just a quick message for anyone hoping to get a shirt printed at the club shop this weekend. Just popped up to get my boys a Nichols and an Oakley only to be told they had no O's! So you will be out of luck if you want Hamon, Woodman, Ribeiro, Sercombe, Noble, Oakley, Keohane, Nichols, Nicholls, Moore-Taylor, Riley-Lowe or Dawson. That's 12 players with an O! can't imagine they have run out of G's at the Liberty somehow :)

Pete Martin (CTID)

Just a quick message for anyone hoping to get a shirt printed at the club shop this weekend. Just popped up to get my boys a Nichols and an Oakley only to be told they had no O's! So you will be out of luck if you want Hamon, Woodman, Ribeiro, Sercombe, Noble, Oakley, Keohane, Nichols, Nicholls, Moore-Taylor, Riley-Lowe or Dawson. That's 12 players with an O! can't imagine they have run out of G's at the Liberty somehow :)
Are the two Ronnies working in there now then? :D

Rog H K

Hope Clive Pring doesn't need and Fork Handles!!!