• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I hear Pasoti

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: I here Pasoti

Not yet, you need to pass a urine test first.

IJN

By the way 2344 users on in the last 3 hours. Christ we're quiet. (drunk)

Silver fox

Any of them punchy? B-) will see what my ATD pals have to say, joking apart I like you and pasoti, any chance of a freebie on Nov 21st?

IJN

Very probably. The freaks that keep on repeating and repeating and repeating (now envisage someone in a dark room, stained vest and rocking chair going backwards and forward) that Pasoti is full of multis, have a few on there, only recently another one joined us again (3rd time I think). They really are a strange bunch, apparently 'hate' us but keep on coming back.

They always give themselves away though, they simply can't hide their 'unusualness'. (smoke)

grecian55

Very probably. The freaks that keep on repeating and repeating and repeating (now envisage someone in a dark room, stained vest and rocking chair going backwards and forward) that Pasoti is full of multis, have a few on there, only recently another one joined us again (3rd time I think). They really are a strange bunch, apparently 'hate' us but keep on coming back.

They always give themselves away though, they simply can't hide their 'unusualness'. (smoke)
A bit like Exeter being a small tinpot club ,according to a lot of Argyle fans, yet you cannot wait to play us ,turn up in your thousands and gloat about a win for months ? us football supporters are all strange feckers ? ;)

IJN

When you have experience of losing to Stourbridge and Dorchester, Exeter seems a reasonably big club to be fair.

As for gloating, 'We'll meet again' wasn't that subtle to be fair. (rofl)

rp42

When you have experience of losing to Stourbridge and Dorchester, Exeter seems a reasonably big club to be fair.

As for gloating, 'We'll meet again' wasn't that subtle to be fair. (rofl)
Upset you lot though didn't it......priceless[ecfc]

Silver fox

Upset you lot though didn't it......priceless[ecfc]
It'll be a while rp,before they can afford another plane ;)

Avening Posse

Massively rode their luck on Saturday, bubble bursting tomorrow, Sercombe to get the winner

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster

Crumbs! You've got some vetting to get through.