• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
No you don’t want that on your conscience if he fails to score on Monday !
When !
UTC

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Former City youth Toby Down has joined Plymouth Parkway from Bideford.
Don't want to be picky (but I am going to be 🙂), he actually joined Tiverton in the summer after leaving Bideford. He has now left Tiverton as he wasn't getting much game time although he would have been nailed on to start today as they had no senior centre backs. I think he will effectively be taking Michael Landricombe's spot as Parkway as he has left and joined Saltash by the look of it.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Bridgy 81

Plus Eli helped Wellington secure a draw against Bridgwater United (who are currently the league leaders).

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Plus Eli helped Wellington secure a draw against Bridgwater United (who are currently the league leaders).
Continuing the theme of former city youngsters, I see Bridgwater have Jake Viney in goal. Seems to have been there quite some time.

Bridgy 81

Continuing the theme of former city youngsters, I see Bridgwater have Jake Viney in goal. Seems to have been there quite some time.
He has. Joined in 2012, then had a spell away but returned in 2015.
Over 200 matches for Bridgwater now, but I hadn’t realized he was at City as a youngster.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aah another Viney to add to the Viney Vintage :)

Martin Weiler

Stuart Fleetwood, formerly of this parish, has been appointed interim manager by Yate Town (in Tiverton’s Division). He replaces Peter Beadle.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stuart Fleetwood, formerly of this parish, has been appointed interim manager by Yate Town (in Tiverton’s Division). He replaces Peter Beadle.

Martin Weiler

Yes that didn’t last long.

1569E834-A0E5-4B9A-9FB0-2E547BBF25F3.png