• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Youth Cup - FGR Vs Exeter U18s. 2nd round

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster

Anyone else want Sunderland away in the next round? (No, me neither.)
lovely as well to have the interview in the toilet or was it perhaps a FGR prison cell?

Andy Holloway

lovely as well to have the interview in the toilet or was it perhaps a FGR prison cell?
Well at least he didn't stand up to confirm or deny your assumption!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
manager interview - direct from the same toilet/prison cell

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
manager interview - direct from the same toilet/prison cell

Having known Brad on a personal level for a few years it's great to see how he's progressed with the club and he thoroughly deserves the chance he's been given.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Having known Brad on a personal level for a few years it's great to see how he's progressed with the club and he thoroughly deserves the chance he's been given.
Will be interesting to see if he stays as under-18's coach or reverts back to head of coaching.

Corey

Standout players for me were Ed James, very composed, I thought Gabriel Billington looked good in midfield, Mitchel Beardmore and George Spencer both took their goals well. Max Edgecombe looked very lively when he came on, plenty of pace.
What position does Max Edgecombe play? Have heard the name but don’t know much about him.

Larry Wilkie

What position does Max Edgecombe play? Have heard the name but don’t know much about him.
He was on the left side, I think just a midfield position, very quick. I would think he could play as a wing back or a more advanced midfield position.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
He was on the left side, I think just a midfield position, very quick. I would think he could play as a wing back or a more advanced midfield position.
He is generally a left back from watching him last season. He was a regular in the u18's despite being an u16. He did come on in the previous round and play on the left side of the back three. So it seems he is a very talented left sided player.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He is generally a left back from watching him last season. He was a regular in the u18's despite being an u16. He did come on in the previous round and play on the left side of the back three. So it seems he is a very talented left sided player.
I’m struggling to keep track of all the promising second year scholars and now the year below are already rising to prominence!

larrywilkie

Very promising from what I saw last night