• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Training at SJP today was a nice touch, presumably for the new players to get a feel for the ground ahead of Saturday?
Or maybe a lot of work going on at the C&F which would be so much easier if the players weren’t around getting the way?

Memphis09

It is up to the current defenders to maintain their form to keep their starting spots. I wouldn't drop anybody at the moment - it would send the wrong message.
Nor would I

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aimsons best position by far is centre of the three cb due to him not being the best on the ball. Diabete will likely be the one who’s moved to the outside of the 3 or left out
He sounds sh!t then. Caldwell out.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Here's an example of how far we've come...

FB_IMG_1675424368707.jpg

Though Birch was half decent IIRC.

Trapdoor

Weird, I dont remember Epesse-Titi or Spencer at all... Birch didnt really impress either what I vaguely remember?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Weird, I dont remember Epesse-Titi or Spencer at all...
Exactly.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Gary Birch was a good signing, he scored a few.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I always rated Birch. Epesse-Titi - less so!

Trapdoor

I guess it was hard to leave a positive lasting impression due to the general shambles the club was in at that point. I even thought Flack was pretty useless.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I guess it was hard to leave a positive lasting impression due to the general shambles the club was in at that point. I even thought Flack was pretty useless.
Wash your mouth out!!!!

Was it 96 goals in 10 years. He was not perfect by any stretch but certainly wasn't useless and he also turned down numerous opportunities to leave the club across those 10 years.

Last edited: