• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Shrewsbury Town. Matchday Thread.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
What are we thinking the attendance will be tonight? Not seen any social media posts saying we are close to selling out - could be our lowest crowd for a while with it being Valentines Day and the fact we haven't won at home in a long time.
5 and a half I reckon

Bat Fastard

Sadly can’t watch the game tonight. Hoping Caldwell can resist tinkering too much otherwise I fear another home loss. Nombe is due a goal, think he’s been very good recently with not much in the way of service….utc

arthur

Sadly can’t watch the game tonight. Hoping Caldwell can resist tinkering too much otherwise I fear another home loss. Nombe is due a goal, think he’s been very good recently with not much in the way of service….utc
Hoping that Scott plays alongside him

Ex-ciderrr

What are we thinking the attendance will be tonight? Not seen any social media posts saying we are close to selling out - could be our lowest crowd for a while with it being Valentines Day and the fact we haven't won at home in a long time.
5200 I reckon sub 5k home fans tonight and I believe Shrewsbury have sold 200+ so far so I agree given the home record and current form coupled with valentines like you mentioned, I think we could see possibly our lowest crowd for a while. UTC nonetheless

arthur

I think we could see possibly our lowest crowd for a while.
A stonking performance is almost inevitable then... :)

iscalad

Tricky fixture, but hope springs eternal. UTC

Ex-ciderrr

A stonking performance is almost inevitable then... :)
Absolutely & wouldn’t want it any other way (y)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only a very few seated tickets left except in Block A. Should be a decent crowd for a Tuesday Night in half-term and Valentine's Day.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only a very few seated tickets left except in Block A. Should be a decent crowd for a Tuesday Night in half-term and Valentine's Day.
I do think the efl didn't think it through holding scheduled fixtures on valentine's Day

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I do think the efl didn't think it through holding scheduled fixtures on valentine's Day
Mixed bag of results on this day (the article hasn't been updated since 2013!)