• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Shrewsbury Town. Matchday Thread.

Boyo

I do think the efl didn't think it through holding scheduled fixtures on valentine's Day
I'm delighted its in half-term. It means I can take the boy. There'll be many more kids (and parents) there tonight compared to "school nights". And do people really choose not to go to the football, because its Valentines Day?

CityTillIDie

And do people really choose not to go to the football, because its Valentines Day?
Got time for both surely, valentines dinner before, game after! Everyone’s happy:LOL: UTC

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I do think the efl didn't think it through holding scheduled fixtures on valentine's Day
Isn't Valentine's Day traditionally one where you spend most of the evening with the love of your life?
Can't see a problem myself. The missus will just have to wait until after 10pm when i get back.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do people really bother with Valentines day? We don't.

David Treharne

Like always difficult to know when to talk about weather - but at the moment its 11c but with a nagging SSE breeze that reduces the 'feel like' temperature. It was misty first thing this morning, but we've had no rain in the last 24 hours. The pitch should be in good nick as there are signs of growth in the garden, and the lawn will need a trim soon if this weather continues. This evening? Who knows? I'll update around 17:00. I'd like to add my voice to all those who are expressing the view that the manager ought to stop bu**ering around with the line up and play players in their 'normal' roles. Jevani, a big miss.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Like always difficult to know when to talk about weather - but at the moment its 11c but with a nagging SSE breeze that reduces the 'feel like' temperature. It was misty first thing this morning, but we've had no rain in the last 24 hours. The pitch should be in good nick as there are signs of growth in the garden, and the lawn will need a trim soon if this weather continues. This evening? Who knows? I'll update around 17:00. I'd like to add my voice to all those who are expressing the view that the manager ought to stop bu**ering around with the line up and play players in their 'normal' roles. Jevani, a big miss.
Treharne for our next manager I say !

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't understand why the missus wouldn't come to the football with you.Mine does on the rare occasion that I venture out to the live football .Plenty of time for a meal out before the match.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't understand why the missus wouldn't come to the football with you.Mine does on the rare occasion that I venture out to the live football .Plenty of time for a meal out before the match.
Why not tell her you're treating her to a Kenniford ?
UTC

Squeezebox

Why not tell her you're treating her to a Kenniford ?
UTC
or a Chunk?

Squeezebox

Hoping the ifollow problems are sorted out for tonight as hoping to watch on the tv!