• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has the board member in question got the information to make such a judgement ?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
This rather goes against the other "noises" we have been hearing. Gary Caldwell and Nick Hawker filmed leaving Court with Jevani after his appearance, and the suggestion that a new Contract has been agreed with Jevani to be signed after the conclusion of the trial. The Trust should call a Club EGM and sack said Board Member, Simples !
No not simples. Simples.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Guess decisions will be made after the court case, July 9th?. Personally I would cry with joy if he was to sign up again.

geoffwp

Let's have a revolution. Sack the board, useless. Vive le Jev

andrew p long

This rather goes against the other "noises" we have been hearing. Gary Caldwell and Nick Hawker filmed leaving Court with Jevani after his appearance, and the suggestion that a new Contract has been agreed with Jevani to be signed after the conclusion of the trial. The Trust should call a Club EGM and sack said Board Member, Simples !
Forgive my not being up to date, but how much of this is official/verified/publicly confirmed by the club and how much is Exeweb rumour (which might be fourth hand Chinese whispers)?

I too saw the film of Nick Hawker and Gary Caldwell leaving court with Jevani, so that's definite. But was the stuff about there being a new contract available waiting to be signed confirmed by the club? The stuff about 'one Board member blocking Jevani's return' appears to be pure Exeweb rumour, albeit from Agent Andy, who has been shown to be pretty reliable on inside info in the past.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Forgive my not being up to date, but how much of this is official/verified/publicly confirmed by the club and how much is Exeweb rumour (which might be fourth hand Chinese whispers)?
None is fact. All rumours. FCAT.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
None is fact. All rumours. FCAT.
Is your response fact or rumour? 🤔

Agent Andy

All my information is rumours , it’s what forums are for , discussions 👍👍

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it a fact that it's a rumour, or a rumour that it's a fact? Or both. Or neither.

Not all "rumours" are wrong, but if they are right it may be for the wrong reasons.

We could go on with this for days...

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I clearly stated it's FCAT 🤣