• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Personally I wouldn't care what happened. Jev has already paid a price in being prevented from doing what he obviously loves, playing league matches alongside his team mates. Then, if found guilty, there will be another layer of punishment given by the court. At that point he will have paid in full for a moment he likely regrets. Are there those who think the man should be punished again on top of that? ? REALLY?

Grecian Max

Personally I wouldn't care what happened. Jev has already paid a price in being prevented from doing what he obviously loves, playing league matches alongside his team mates. Then, if found guilty, there will be another layer of punishment given by the court. At that point he will have paid in full for a moment he likely regrets. Are there those who think the man should be punished again on top of that? ? REALLY?
What’s the third layer of punishment? He’ll get loads of contract offers

Agent Andy

He has one from us 🤨oops that’s only a rumour 👍

Red red

Is it funny how people are. Yes he has done wrong But who hasn’t done anything wrong. Let justice take it course
When I was in trouble during a City game I wasn’t stopped from doing my job ( even though it was Argyle game )

Grecian Max

Is it funny how people are. Yes he has done wrong But who hasn’t done anything wrong. Let justice take it course
When I was in trouble during a City game I wasn’t stopped from doing my job ( even though it was Argyle game )
Mate - that’s what people are saying anyway 😂 Why can’t people read on here

STURTZ

Surely the fact that he has already been suspended from playing for four months will go in his favour when it comes to sentencing?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely the fact that he has already been suspended from playing for four months will go in his favour when it comes to sentencing?
Unsure why that would help in his defence tbh.

From a footballing perspective, Jevani staying is a massive plus for next season, but let's wait n see what the court case brings and for all the facts n truth of the events to come out. I genuinely don't think there is much anyone can add until we know more.

STURTZ

Unsure why that would help in his defence tbh.

From a footballing perspective, Jevani staying is a massive plus for next season, but let's wait n see what the court case brings and for all the facts n truth of the events to come out. I genuinely don't think there is much anyone can add until we know more.
Didn't say it would help in his defence, said it might help in reducing his sentence.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't say it would help in his defence, said it might help in reducing his sentence.
Personally, still don't see why a judge would consider this, but As said, i think we are best off waiting for the court case to happen etc. and wait n see.

elginCity

Apparently not, because the suspension is deemed to be a PR exercise and not a punishment.