• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jack Sparkes

DawlishBouy

DawlishBouy

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never a defender and not given enough opportunity to play further forward where I believe his skills are best employed. A shame and I am sure he will do well wherever he ends up

Philecfc

Shame to see one of our own going but he will find a club and I am sure he will have a good career

manc grecian

I expect he has something lined up. His defensive frailties were obviously highlighted this year but I think he still had enough about him to be a squad player. One of the few players we have who has a bit of attitude about him as well.

One more player to replace which is a pain.

Good luck for the future I will miss those exaggerated falls in the box and that lovely left foot.

Rosencrantz

Sad to see Jack go but he needs to find a side that needs a quality left midfielder, not a position that is particularly in vogue at moment unfortunately. One of the best left foots in the lower leagues though and scorer of one of my favourite City goals ever.

budegrecian

Hope he gets to start tomorrow and receives the reception that he deserves for all the years he’s been here.
Sad to see him go but wish him well for the future.
Will always,always, remember his goal v Harrogate.

Alistair20000

Thread merger incoming ?

suffolklad

Ever since he had that bad injury I have always felt that he was never as good or was able to fulfil that early potential.
Still all the best and good luck for the future

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
All the best Jack. Sincerely hope you get yourself a league club and stay in the game as long as possible. See you back at SJP again i'm sure in the future