• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Holly and Phil TV saga.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wife and daughters breaking things, leaving them for me to find and then whining because I'm having a go at them about it.:mad:

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cryptic tweets.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Wife and daughters breaking things, leaving them for me to find and then whining because I'm having a go at them about it.:mad:
Round my way it's "something disappears, neither of the ladies own up to chucking it or losing it".

Grecian2K

That advert for the Screwfix one hour home delivery service, featuring a plumber, sparky and grouter practicing their stupid dance routines in the customers house instead of working.

If I was paying top dollar for tradespeople I would not be expecting them to practice their Strictly routines at my expense.

Antony Moxey

That advert for the Screwfix one hour home delivery service, featuring a plumber, sparky and grouter practicing their stupid dance routines in the customers house instead of working.

If I was paying top dollar for tradespeople I would not be expecting them to practice their Strictly routines at my expense.
Why would you be paying trades on an hourly rate?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
People posting in the wrong thread.

'Delete'.

Out of curiosity, how does that happen? Surely you read the thread before posting therefore making it difficult to post in the wrong one?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
People posting in the wrong thread.

'Delete'.

Out of curiosity, how does that happen? Surely you read the thread before posting therefore making it difficult to post in the wrong one?
I do it because I'm not paying attention. I quite often post a match day updated on some random thread 🙂

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wrong thread

iscalad

Why would you be paying trades on an hourly rate?
Someone in my road paid for an extension at an hourly rate. Took nearly 9 months.