• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joma to Adidas

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apologies if it’s already been discussed, but generally do Adidas striped shirts have stripes on the back of their template kits? Never been keen on the red panel…

Elliott L

Something like this would be nice

View attachment 11722
The Hel logo is ruining all of these shirt mock ups for me personally, its such an ugly logo for a shirt. That aside i quite like it, and the 3 stripes instead of 2 fits nicely with adidas.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Something like this would be nice

View attachment 11722
That design would definitely make me wan't to buy one

SDRighton

I got this sneak preview from someone very much "in the know". If you don't like it, wait till you see the away kit...

C2B8A06D-FF7A-4428-979C-70B53F048ECE.jpeg

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I got this sneak preview from someone very much "in the know". If you don't like it, wait till you see the away kit...

View attachment 11727
That's Liverpool from the Barnes/Beardsley era and it's got the wrong sponsors on it.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster

View attachment 11727
I am aware this is a wind up but I actually quite like it!

sign of the chimes

Apologies if it’s already been discussed, but generally do Adidas striped shirts have stripes on the back of their template kits? Never been keen on the red panel…
The template kit (below) trailed on here doesn't.

1685697831803.png

However, I think I saw it said somewhere that your deal with Adidas would result in bespoke kits. My experience of Pompey's 'bespoke' deal with Nike is that we get template kits but the odd bespoke colour scheme/combo that isn't available through their catalogues. Presumably they could do something similar with striped backs that are based on the template above?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm on the opposite side to this, striped back with black numbers look like we have plumbers playing for us

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm on the opposite side to this, striped back with black numbers look like we have plumbers playing for us
I think I prefer the striped back if you're a supporter wearing a shirt with no name/number but agree, it doesn't look great on the players.

Trapdoor

I think I prefer the striped back if you're a supporter wearing a shirt with no name/number but agree, it doesn't look great on the players.
Yeah it looks strange if you have a number and name on the back. A primary purpose of the kit is to be easily identifiable and readable. That trumps some peoples aesthetic opinion.