• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage vs Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

Bat Fastard

3 points from 36....time to dust off the super gary caldwell flag chaps!

SuperSantos

Have to hand it to the players in the 2nd half, Caldwell's change to bring on Wildshutt, they stuck at the task and got a good result. Not pretty, But effective.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks mate, big clumsy Sam Nob gave us a nice pen to set us on our way today. Easy 3-2 win if you're interested.
No. Not.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A couple of relatives who live in Essex went today. They are not supporters, but went into the away end & loved it. Commented, how vocal the support was & how much they enjoyed it.
I think they may be hooked 😁

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks mate, big clumsy Sam Nob gave us a nice pen to set us on our way today. Easy 3-2 win if you're interested.
Easy when the opposition are down to ten.

Must not bite...

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done lads.
Great batting point in tricky circumstances.
Cava has just been opened 🍾🥂
Christmas party at Bridgy's then !

yticretexe

Maybe I’m being overly critical but I still feel like only the result is an improvement. The performance felt identical for 45 minutes - in the second half we ditched the possession football and tried to counter attack with minimal success. Didn’t feel better for me, just different. Positives though - scored a goal and defended well.

Bridgy 81

Christmas party at Bridgy's then !
Not this evening I’m afraid.
Once the Cava is gone I’ll need to be alcohol free - I’ve got a long drive in the morning.

JGrecian23

Decent battling point with 10 men. We are used to playing with 10 men when Aitchison plays anyway so no different.

Albumen

I enjoyed the second half as we looked like we fancied it a bit more. First half was same old, same old. Second half was similar with a bit more energy for once, perhaps being down to 10 gave us a kick up the arse.

I think I've been pretty balanced and given you a better run down than your non league mate

Now go and google VPN to get your own opinion for the next one ;)
‘Non league mate’ - 😂 very balanced.

Just thought it was interesting to hear the thoughts of someone who isn’t as invested. That’s all.

Well played City. Well done Gary Caldwell. 🥳