• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jay Stansfield

gilbertshoot

It’s been an awful last few months but then along comes a ray of hope.
Proper ding dong on pasoti about it - usual meat heads slagging Jay off but quite a few saying how the chanting about his dad is a disgrace

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lads a hero what a top boy
Just like his Dad - RIP Adam !

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
hopefully the blues fans understand what he meant by always a red1

tom_ecfc

hopefully the blues fans understand what he meant by always a red1
Looking at X (twitter), they sure do. Even the official Birmingham City account got in on the act…
IMG_1283.jpeg

cannockred

Lads a hero what a top boy
From an argiggle fan

'Nearly started a riot by running right up to the Devonport end hoardings to gloat ! There was a few items heading his way as they celebrated. 😄'

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster

Grecianman135

Wow ... that's what you want a chat from Rooney about the right and wrong... 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

grecIAN Harris

How much does Rooney know about it all? I know he did something similar over his Everton alligences but he never had anybody singing about his dead Dad in derogatory terms. Stanno; once a Grecian always a Grecian. Always one of us.

dontpassback

F### rooney,he obviously didn’t hear the songs about jays dad last season,so rooney needs to wise up,argyle don’t like us and we don’t like them !

DB9

Rooney knows about Jay's dad and i reckon heard about the songs the GAWS sang about him, What he said for the reporter was for the public/EFL etc, I wouldn't be surprised in the dressing room afterwards Rooney said something like "I've told the press i'll have a word but fair play lad"