• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jay Stansfield

sign of the chimes

You're the one on here on a Saturday night.
*laughs*

*twigs the irony*

*skulks off*
I think it's ace when players with an allegiance to a club do this sort of thing. Always makes me chuckle when people suggest it might incite the crowd as typically just highlights the knuckle-draggers, which should actually be seen as a public service.

Presumably Rooney was only salty as the JS top highlighted the erroneous apostrophe in the one the former displayed when he did the same at Everton (long memory grammar pedant).

At the risk of cultural appropriation (apologies, it's not meant that way): Geddon Jay.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
It isn't and you know it. Shadow dwellers.
Shadow Dwellers?? Talking about yourselves again??? Forever in Kernow's shadow......

Bridgy 81

I think when you don’t like someone, or their views, the best thing is to ignore them.
Responding and reacting, in my opinion, just gives them a value that they don’t warrant or deserve.

Grecianman135

I think when you don’t like someone, or their views, the best thing is to ignore them.
Responding and reacting, in my opinion, just gives them a value that they don’t warrant or deserve.
Much like the club board right now then... 😂

iscalad

Got a good mention on the EFL highlights.

Bridgy 81

*laughs*

*twigs the irony*

*skulks off*

I think it's ace when players with an allegiance to a club do this sort of thing. Always makes me chuckle when people suggest it might incite the crowd as typically just highlights the knuckle-draggers, which should actually be seen as a public service.

Presumably Rooney was only salty as the JS top highlighted the erroneous apostrophe in the one the former displayed when he did the same at Everton (long memory grammar pedant).

At the risk of cultural appropriation (apologies, it's not meant that way): Geddon Jay.
Thanks for your favourable Jay comments Chimes.
But what’s with the switch from the Pompey crest to the Dukla Prague away kit?
Have you gone all Half Man Half Biscuit?

HarryECFC

Get the statue made

sign of the chimes

Thanks for your favourable Jay comments Chimes.
But what’s with the switch from the Pompey crest to the Dukla Prague away kit?
Have you gone all Half Man Half Biscuit?
Good spot Bridgy. I thought I'd temporarily adopt a Christmas-themed avatar. (I do enjoy a bit of HMHB - their excellent Checkatrade Trophy themed song a few years ago one of a few of their football-themed offerings).

Bridgy 81

Good spot Bridgy. I thought I'd temporarily adopt a Christmas-themed avatar. (I do enjoy a bit of HMHB - their excellent Checkatrade Trophy themed song a few years ago one of a few of their football-themed offerings).
You won’t be surprised to hear then that my favourite offering was their 2000 album ‘Trouble over Bridgwater’.

andrew p long

Sky Sports match reporter Mark McAdam did well with a detailed report of the goal and aftermath , explaining that Jay used to play for Exeter City, Plymouth's local rivals...