• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on Isca, lad. Imagine how many more Amps can get in the next 27 years 😁
Depends if there's a world war in between. Whether Wales bother to enter any international competitions. That sort of thing....

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Radio Free Skaro

Not bad for someone born in England ! Exeter of course...

JGrecian23

Whatever you think of Wales, this is a hell of an achievement for Ethan.

Leeds fans are raving about him and want him to sign permanently if they go up. It would be a good move for him imo.

ExeterCraic

Whatever you think of Wales, this is a hell of an achievement for Ethan.

Leeds fans are raving about him and want him to sign permanently if they go up. It would be a good move for him imo.
Ampadu did sign permanently, he cost them 7 million, he'd be worth a hell of a lot more now though.

Colesman Ballz

Oh dear ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

Colesman Ballz

Ampadu did sign permanently, he cost them 7 million, he'd be worth a hell of a lot more now though.
Whatever the Chelsea sell on clause is, we will be entitled to 20% of it too ! 💲😊

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whatever the Chelsea sell on clause is, we will be entitled to 20% of it too ! 💲😊
I fear that, after his nomadic life at Chelsea, he might do a 'Grimes' and stay at Leeds for 10 years. Though, of course, Grimes was at Leeds himself and they didn't much like him. Or his mum. But you know what I mean.

JGrecian23

Well you learn something everyday. Thought he was on loan and saw some Leeds fans going on about signing him up, thought they meant on a permanent deal not extending it 😀 I'll get my coat! 😀

andrew p long

And of course it was '£7m rising to £10m'. We are also entitled to 20% of the extra £3m (ie 600k) in add ons if they pay out.

It is very likely that a large chunk of that extra £3m pays out if Leeds get promoted to the Premiership - hence why Nick Hawker said at one forum that there were reasons for City fans to want Leeds to succeed.