• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I also had a very awkward moment once with a masseuse in Bangkok but that’s perhaps a story for another time.
Pray tell 😁

Stelios

Following on from the other thread about Dundee, on a visit following the PSF in Arbroath I’d lost my good lady somewhere, slightly pi55ed popped into a pub/club to use the loo, thought it rude not to buy a drink so I stayed. It was a Gay Karaoke Bar, just put my request in before I was tracked down following a phone call. Never got my chance on the mike either ! 😁
Poor Mike

Bridgy 81

Following on from the other thread about Dundee, on a visit following the PSF in Arbroath I’d lost my good lady somewhere, slightly pi55ed popped into a pub/club to use the loo, thought it rude not to buy a drink so I stayed. It was a Gay Karaoke Bar, just put my request in before I was tracked down following a phone call. Never got my chance on the mike either ! 😁
Nice.
I like a bit of Karaoke.
Alice Cooper’s Poison is my go to number.
What were you down to do in Arbroath before you were rudely, or maybe timely interrupted?

Bridgy 81

Pray tell 😁
Not on an internet forum 🙂

Spoonz Red E

Not on an internet forum 🙂
Just lie back, sing 'You need hands' by Max Bygraves and think of England.

Oldsmobile-88

Nice.
I like a bit of Karaoke.
Alice Cooper’s Poison is my go to number.
What were you down to do in Arbroath before you were rudely, or maybe timely interrupted?
Ballroom Blitz by Sweet......”Are you ready Steve, ah ha..Andy ok ? Mick alright ? Right Fellas lets go “ 🎶

Oldsmobile-88

I might binge the World Snooker Championship which started in Sheffield today if I get chance. On from 1pm to 6pm BBC2 next week.
Thank goodness Sky haven’t got their hands on the spectacle yet.

Bridgy 81

Ballroom Blitz by Sweet......”Are you ready Steve, ah ha..Andy ok ? Mick alright ? Right Fellas lets go “ 🎶
Good one.
The only time I saw Sweet perform was on the pitch at Ashton Gate before a Bristol City match.
I’ve no idea why they were there but it must have been around the late 1970’s because I remember them playing Love is Like Oxygen.

Oldsmobile-88

Good one.
The only time I saw Sweet perform was on the pitch at Ashton Gate before a Bristol City match.
I’ve no idea why they were there but it must have been around the late 1970’s because I remember them playing Love is Like Oxygen.
That is a great track.

Oldsmobile-88

I also had a very awkward moment once with a masseuse in Bangkok but that’s perhaps a story for another time.
Aye, aye..

Anything to do with this ? There was a interesting series in Sky around 2012-14 iirc.

B6892FB1-EEE4-4349-9780-4C8A6EBE35C5.jpeg