• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shame, They probably showed all the past champions episodes now, Look forward to a new series.
I don’t

***awaits the wrath of isca***

DB9

I don’t

May thee be struck down by lightning and all your wine is corked! 🤬🙂

Alistair20000

Heads up.

TPTV Monday 15th April at 8.50pm is the acclaimed film The Death of Adolf Hitler. It was originally shown as part of ITVs Sunday Night Theatre series in 1973. This episode was broadcast on 7th of January starring Frank Finlay, Ray MacAnally & Clifford Rose.
Finlay won a BAFTA for his role in the film which dramatises the final 10 days in the bunker.
There have been many other films covering the same period, this one, i think is the best.
Thanks for that. (y)

Record button engaged.

Stelios

I don’t

If you fast forward through VCM’s intro and outro and mute the singing bits it’s a great quiz :D

Stelios

Heads up.

TPTV Monday 15th April at 8.50pm is the acclaimed film The Death of Adolf Hitler. It was originally shown as part of ITVs Sunday Night Theatre series in 1973. This episode was broadcast on 7th of January starring Frank Finlay, Ray MacAnally & Clifford Rose.
Finlay won a BAFTA for his role in the film which dramatises the final 10 days in the bunker.
There have been many other films covering the same period, this one, i think is the best.
Not seen this. I thought Downfall was excellent.

Alistair20000

If you fast forward through VCM’s intro and outro and mute the singing bits it’s a great quiz :D
I tend to see the last couple of minutes only just before University Challenge rocks up.

Stelios

tnd t s th lst cpl f mnts nly jst bfr nvrsty Chllng rcks p.
Fixed it for you

Colesman Ballz

No Only Connect tonight. :(
The new series of Blue Lights starting tonight is a great watch though, although there is the temptation of binge watching with all episodes available on the i-player ! :unsure:

Mr Jinx

On the programme it’s always interesting reading the banners on the bottom of the screen..Laura Branigan singing her signature tune Gloria with bits of info about her career on the screen, I did not know she had passed away in 2004 at the age of 52 🙁
It ended up a somewhat sad story and demise, albeit a bit sudden at the end. And being survived by no parents, children or husband, apparently quite the bun fight happened post passing.

Missed every day here. Such a talent - perhaps the best ever Eighties female singer imho.

Oldsmobile-88

19th April 1980

The excellent Day of the Jackal(1973) is the ITV networked film up against the Eurovision Song Contest on BBC1...Johnny Logan performing the Irish entry “One Day At A Time” winning Eurovision in The Hague.

A9744D71-2C36-4835-A181-10C918FEDA85.jpeg