• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Stelios

Advice from a Sky News weather forecaster to those hoping to see the Northern Lights tonight: "Remember to look north".
“No one ever lost money underestimating the intelligence of the American British public”

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Advice from a Sky News weather forecaster to those hoping to see the Northern Lights tonight: "Remember to look north".
Having watched The Day Of The Triffids again last week I have decided to avert my eyes :)

Grecian2K

Having watched The Day Of The Triffids again last week I have decided to avert my eyes :)
....then just get blind drunk and listen to some some Robert Plant instead?
Alternatively you could just watch Bergerac and the early episodes of MidTebburn Murders. The ones featuring John Nettles?

Alistair20000

....then just get blind drunk and listen to some some Robert Plant instead?
Alternatively you could just watch Bergerac and the early episodes of MidTebburn Murders. The ones featuring John Nettles?
I am just enjoying the final glass of a very nice Saint Veran and appraising my plant based options

Stelios

I think they're doing it on purpose now

Screen Shot 2024-05-13 at 22.50.07.png

Stelios

(Stolen from twitter)

I may or may not walk 500 miles
And I may or may not walk 500 more
Just to be that man who may or may not walk a thousand miles
to either fall down or not fall down at your door

- The Disclaimers

Oldsmobile-88

Students at the prestigious Ivy League University Princeton NJ on hunger strike to get the University to divest in companies that are linked to Israel complaining they are hungry after 5 days ! 😁
What a surprise 😎 Its finished after 10, well not quite it’s on a rota now, I guess for anyone who fancies a crash diet.

The pampered souls who I doubt have ever had to want for anything should google Bobby Sands & his 9 comrades if they want to know what the ultimate end of a hunger strike for a cause is.

DB9

In the latest Dr Who episode the "Baddie" Character was played by a drag queen called "Jinx" (All be it with a "k" in the name) BBC, Woke Dr Who and someone called Jinx, Our Jinxy must be fuming! 😄

iscalad

Just for Bridgy

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Just for Bridgy

21 and 22 yr old students says it all really , Probably brilliant at social media studies but couldnt tell their a$$ from their elbows