• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Was Norrie Stewart

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are we getting £1.50 from the pound we spend on him?
I think we are spending more than a pound on him Lez.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I think we are spending more than a pound on him Lez.
I know..4 nights a week at a Premier Inn, Flights to and from Scotland..and a merc to drive round in....allegedly

Tada

malcolms

I know..4 nights a week at a Premier Inn, Flights to and from Scotland..and a merc to drive round in....allegedly

Tada
A Premier Inn....how very gauche!

happygrecian

So... what does this guy actually do for City?

Hearing the BB chant of "we own our football club" actually makes me cringe, when it's very clear most of us haven't a clue who is in charge, let alone the authority to hold them to account.

LammieLammieLammie

Interestingly, or otherwise, Kelvin is also in business with Paul's little bro, Peter.
Is he? In what business?

PeteUSA

I wonder if Norrie has ever been invloved with Swansea or Scarborough (tongue firmly in cheek)?
Do you think he could lay his hands on a JCB digger when time comes for our pitch to be levelled?

LOG

Is he? In what business?
From memory, it was a property management or development company. This could be completely wrong, however, so i'll check in the morning and come back to you.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.teambath.com/2006/12/peter-tisdale/

Thank God, Tisdale (Paul) never signed him - I think a number of the posters on here would have spontaneously combusted and ExeWeb would have gone into meltdown.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
So... what does this guy actually do for City?

Hearing the BB chant of "we own our football club" actually makes me cringe, when it's very clear most of us haven't a clue who is in charge, let alone the authority to hold them to account.
It saddens me to see the constant negativity still aimed at Norrie. IMO he is the best Chief Exec that the Club has ever had.....and by a country mile.

I know of some of the deals that he has set up for next season. I suggest the doubters check the recorded turnover at the end of next season, and they might be pleasantly surprised.....where else do they think that the financing of Paul Tisdale's vastly improved budget will come from?

Norrie was only contracted until early May, but I'm pleased that has agreed to stay on in the short term until a successor is appointed. Believe me, he will be an extremely difficult act to follow.

Cravat

http://www.teambath.com/2006/12/peter-tisdale/

Thank God, Tisdale (Paul) never signed him - I think a number of the posters on here would have spontaneously combusted and ExeWeb would have gone into meltdown.
Peter now runs a Bath-based business offering financial services and a relocation service for people moving house.
He runs a business from his bath? Health and safety nightmare!

Last edited: