• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ve read and re read this and I have no idea what the core point is here?!
no idea myself either

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know where you're coming from here G2K, well I think I do anyway as like many I read the bible often. The things is though I've come to understand Max's view, the idea that we should not allow history to the become the chain that holds us back. What if we were to cut our history lose? Set us free from it. Might we then see a different future with other possibilities that our history doesn't allow us to contemplate?
Fcuk me, no idea where that came from. I need a beer.
I think there's a middle ground between being defeatistly restricted by our own brow-beaten sense of 'place' in the pecking order and being wildly unrealistic about what is achievable given the size of the club (which I always take to mean current fan base).

But the internet abhors a middle grown, so best choose your tribe and nail your colours to the mast!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think there's a middle ground between being defeatistly restricted by our own brow-beaten sense of 'place' in the pecking order and being wildly unrealistic about what is achievable given the size of the club (which I always take to mean current fan base).

But the internet abhors a middle grown, so best choose your tribe and nail your colours to the mast!
G2K reminds me of that infamous YouTube video from Stevenage

LEARN IT, READ IT!! :mad:

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
G2K reminds me of that infamous YouTube video from Stevenage

LEARN IT, READ IT!! :mad:
They should put that on the bigscreen at halftime. That'd be more entertaining than most of the football this season.

denzel

I’ve read and re read this and I have no idea what the core point is here?!
Your brain is fried. Burnley is losing population but the football team seem to be doing OK. There are more important things to the success of a club than gaining a few new houses.
I thought you were bright.

STURTZ

Ha! This thread still going then?

Glancing through these pages it resembles a blob fish feeding frenzy! So many people, so totally wrong!

supernova

Call for GeoffWP to get a life a stop spending his whole life on Exeweb more like

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ha! This thread still going then?

Glancing through these pages it resembles a blob fish feeding frenzy! So many people, so totally wrong!
Back on the pop Sturtz? Hope in your post-win stupor you can refrain from spouting a load of expletives at me (before deleting the post) this time...

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Call for GeoffWP to get a life a stop spending his whole life on Exeweb more like
'get a life' 😂

It's the year 1999 and I'm back in Year 9 all of a sudden.

Grecian Max

Your brain is fried. Burnley is losing population but the football team seem to be doing OK. There are more important things to the success of a club than gaining a few new houses.
This is such a strange example when we're talking about the limits of what City can achieve, by introducing a club that arguably overachieves for it's population o_O