• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ha! This thread still going then?

Glancing through these pages it resembles a blob fish feeding frenzy! So many people, so totally wrong!
I'm convinced the old people's home has given extra access to the internet tonight, whoppers out in force

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure what's happened to Exeweb today but I've perused this evening and it's turned in to an absolute b!tch fest.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is such a strange example when we're talking about the limits of what City can achieve, by introducing a club that arguably overachieves for it's population o_O

I thought you were bright.
Innit.

Burnley, population 72,000 and declining, are a Championship/Premier League yo-yo club.

Yet at little old Exeter, population 130,000 and growing, we shouldn't criticise our manager for struggling in League One. Go figure.

cannockred

Innit.

Burnley, population 72,000 and declining, are a Championship/Premier League yo-yo club.

Yet at little old Exeter, population 130,000 and growing, we shouldn't criticise our manager for struggling in League One. Go figure.
And how much money does the premier league give to its teams and how much does the efl give.

Burnley also has a bigger stadium, so more fans.

geoffwp

Call for GeoffWP to get a life a stop spending his whole life on Exeweb more like
20 years, 12,000 posts, under 2 per day. Chicken feed.

Grecian Max

And how much money does the premier league give to its teams and how much does the efl give.

Right that’s it guys, lights out

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster

Eh?

Burnley didn't just come into existence straight into the Premier League. I've literally no idea what point you're trying to make there.

Burnley do have more fans. So perhaps we should do some thinking about how we can tap into a greater % of our greater population. The potential is there...

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am I having some sort of fever dream tonight? What's going on in here!

cannockred

Think you must be still jet lagged max. 50 million quid might go a little way to explain.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think you must be still jet lagged max. 50 million quid might go a little way to explain.
Explain what?

You seem to have not quite grasped the nature of our discussion.