• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2024 Summer Transfer Window

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
🚨 Salford City, Bristol Rovers, Crewe Alexandra, Cambridge United, Stevenage and Gillingham are all among clubs interested in signing out of contract Exeter City midfielder Tom Carroll.

Not hard to have predict a correct transfer if you list loads of clubs! I might give it a go.

🚨 Exeter City WILL sign a player.
Yay..

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
🚨 Salford City, Bristol Rovers, Crewe Alexandra, Cambridge United, Stevenage and Gillingham are all among clubs interested in signing out of contract Exeter City midfielder Tom Carroll.

Not hard to have predict a correct transfer if you list loads of clubs! I might give it a go.

🚨 Exeter City WILL sign a player.
Good god if he ends up at one of those what did we do wrong lol.

Mid Devon Grecian

Moaned too much about his sideways and backwards passing habits 😂

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
ESFA (English Schools Football Association) have under 15’s and under 18’s teams. The English FA run teams from under 15’s to under 21"s. Giggs played for THE England under 16’s not the ESFA under 15’s.
Memories of the old school trips to the Schoolboy Internationals at Wembley.

PeteUni1984_7

Stevenage if his family is in Hertordshire

ryancooper327

Who is next to Magennis?

1719647951180.png

Who’s next to the bloke next to Magennis?

DawlishBouy

Who is next to Magennis?
I don’t know.
Last season the return to training video was followed up 2 days later by a "day 3 training video". The absence of a follow up video yhis season would suggest the presence of triallists the club don’t want seen.
Also, has Pedro Borges grown 3 inches taller than he was at the end of last season or is he the only one standing on the curb?

Bridgy 81

Plus no Cheick Diabate or Demetri Mitchell in that photo - not that I’m feeling twitchy 😬

ryancooper327

I don’t know.
Last season the return to training video was followed up 2 days later by a "day 3 training video". The absence of a follow up video yhis season would suggest the presence of triallists the club don’t want seen.
Also, has Pedro Borges grown 3 inches taller than he was at the end of last season or is he the only one standing on the curb?
His feet are off the ground if you look closely! I thought exactly the same ha!