• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2024 Summer Transfer Window

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Arthur Okonkwo has been released by Arsenal.

Former England Youth International, He was the Wrexham goalkeeper last season
only one place he will end up

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Blackman released by Burton.. We all know what a decent keeper he can be, his ball playing would suit GC's style...
Presume this is a wind up. Bloke is about 6 stone overweight.

tom_ecfc

Presume this is a wind up. Bloke is about 6 stone overweight.
I’ve heard he’s on the undercard of Fury vs Usyk….

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
And on the back of that was named Swindon's Player of the Year despite only playing until January

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
And on the back of that was named Swindon's Player of the Year despite only playing until January
Was he really 😂 That's brilliant

Swindon such a banter club atm

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Genuine question but if he's had a great season why has he been let go
Did he get let go or did he not want to stay? I'd presume the latter and hed be going bigger than SJP

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did he get let go or did he not want to stay? I'd presume the latter and hed be going bigger than SJP
If that was the case it would normally be stated as something along the lines of a contract has been offered etc. I would have thought which makes the whole situation a tad baffling

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we don't get Woodsy how about his colleague Greg Docherty just released from Hull and a Scot - although from the other lot in Glasgow :LOL:

StudentGrecian

If that was the case it would normally be stated as something along the lines of a contract has been offered etc. I would have thought which makes the whole situation a tad baffling
Hartridge and Kite didn’t get a special section on ours despite being offered deals. Listed under ‘players out of contract and departing’ the same as everyone else.

Hartridge and Kite didn’t get a special section on ours despite being offered deals. Listed under ‘players out of contract and departing’ the same as everyone else.
Were they offered new deals?