• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2024 Summer Transfer Window

Leads

I think someone mentioned Matthew Cox,young keeper at Brentford. Played 28 times on loan for Bristol Rovers last season before being dropped to the bench by MT after we beat them in January.

He has been in the England age groups including the U20s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Cox_(footballer)

Could be a potential Sinisalo/Dawson needing to rediscover his form and confidence?
He looked pretty shaky against us, but he looks like he has some decent pedigree. I wouldn't be overly surprised if we had a look.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
He looked pretty shaky against us, but he looks like he has some decent pedigree. I wouldn't be overly surprised if we had a look.
Pretty much the story with Vil, and worked out pretty well

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another Brentford possible loanee is Ethan Brierley, 20 year old midfielder.

On the Brentford forum it says 'plays as a number 6' and 'style of play reminds me of Ryan Woods'!

T'will be interesting to see the game against Brentford B and whether there are players that GC is looking at.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's already agreed to join Hearts.
Excellent piece of business for the Hearts - along with the signing of Blair Spittall from Motherwell.

ryancooper327

Oh…

🚨 EXCLUSIVE: A number of Championship and League One clubs are eyeing Exeter defender Zak Jules on a free transfer.

The 27-year-old is out of contract next month and has decided to explore his options as a free agent, sources have told Football Insider.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh…

🚨 EXCLUSIVE: A number of Championship and League One clubs are eyeing Exeter defender Zak Jules on a free transfer.

The 27-year-old is out of contract next month and has decided to explore his options as a free agent, sources have told Football Insider.

I thought we had a one year extension option on Jules???? Assumed we had activated this and where offering a further year on top?

ryancooper327

I thought we had a one year extension option on Jules???? Assumed we had activated this and where offering a further year on top?
Guess it depends on whether both parties need to sign/agree.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Guess it depends on whether both parties need to sign/agree.
Touché. Don't know why, but assumed I had read it as we had the option to extend. We shall see what happens. Would be a shame to lose Jules, he has had a good season and grown into our side really well.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We may not to take up the option on Zak if he makes it clear he wants to move and we decide we don't want an unhappy footballer for the next year.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
The option was his.