• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Accounts (year end 2022)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didn't realise it was that simple....
That's because I'm a visionary and you're not 🤣

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe there would have been more potential for ground development if OTR hadn’t sold the land for building and the old centre spot land been sold off for student flats.
It's the houses in Stadium Way that are more "in the way" as it were. If we had that space and were allowed to knock down the SJC, we could move back and away from the railway line.

iscalad

That's because I'm a visionary and you're not 🤣
That's a bit hurtful. Not my fault I'm short sighted.🥸

Colesman Ballz

Maybe there would have been more potential for ground development if OTR hadn’t sold the land for building and the old centre spot land been sold off for student flats.
If the old Centre Spot land hadn't been sold off for student flats we would still have a derelict and condemned OGS, and the pitiful excuse for an away end ! As Perryman was fond of saying "Be careful of what you wish for" ! :p

Andy Holloway

If the old Centre Spot land hadn't been sold off for student flats we would still have a derelict and condemned OGS, and the pitiful excuse for an away end ! As Perryman was fond of saying "Be careful of what you wish for" ! :p
By that score if 'they' hadn't given the old training pitch over then 'we' wouldn't have had a centre spot to sell off for student flats!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Oxford United have published their accounts for the 21/22 season. The accounts show they are in debt to the tune of £25.4 million to the owners of the club and it is predicted that, at the end of this season, the debt will have risen to around £30 million on a yearly turnover of £6.9 million.

Makes me feel even more thankful for how our club is now being run and managed.

Oxford United have published their accounts for the 21/22 season. The accounts show they are in debt to the tune of £25.4 million to the owners of the club and it is predicted that, at the end of this season, the debt will have risen to around £30 million on a yearly turnover of £6.9 million.

Makes me feel even more thankful for how our club is now being run and managed.
Having reviewed all the accounts' of every League '1' football club, that is the worst set of figures!

tom_ecfc

“Matchday income accounted for £2.65m, retail sales in the club shop and online raised £1.303m.”

I wonder where we sit compared to these figures?

sign of the chimes

“Matchday income accounted for £2.65m, retail sales in the club shop and online raised £1.303m.”

I wonder where we sit compared to these figures?
No doubt Wrexham are enjoying the ride and seeing the benefits of owners putting money in and getting some momentum going on and off the pitch.

On the flipside Kieran Magure tweeted earlier that the owners have put in loans worth over £3.5m to date - which are currently accruing interest at over 7% (BoE base rate +3%).

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
No doubt Wrexham are enjoying the ride and seeing the benefits of owners putting money in and getting some momentum going on and off the pitch.

On the flipside Kieran Magure tweeted earlier that the owners have put in loans worth over £3.5m to date - which are currently accruing interest at over 7% (BoE base rate +3%).
The Lord loves a speculator to accumulate !