• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Advice please

ECFC traveller

Anyone else a fan of Elephants?

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Barmy didn't like elephants.

Whilst Rexel might be the undisputed market leaders when it comes to staplers, I cannot bring myself to recommend their Style+ paper shredder.

It may well have a confetti cut mechanism but it's complete lack of grunt is a real let down. Can you believe it struggles with three sheets of 80g foolscap?

iscalad

Whilst Rexel might be the undisputed market leaders when it comes to staplers, I cannot bring myself to recommend their Style+ paper shredder.

It may well have a confetti cut mechanism but it's complete lack of grunt is a real let down. Can you believe it struggles with three sheets of 80g foolscap?
As maybe, but it surely a cheap way to obtain confetti for weddings etc.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The staplers we have at work are a nightmare. They're unbranded so can't tell you who makes them. I spend more time unjamming them then I do stapling stuff. 😡

Grecian2K

The staplers we have at work are a nightmare. They're unbranded so can't tell you who makes them. I spend more time unjamming them then I do stapling stuff. 😡
Try paperclips instead? Here's a couple to get you started 🖇 (Operating instructions can be found on t'internet)

Spoonz Red E

Try paperclips instead? Here's a couple to get you started 🖇 (Operating instructions can be found on t'internet)
I asked for paperclips but the only ones they had were made of metal.

Colesman Ballz

What you need is a trusty, vintage, "Made in England", Velos 323 model. Robust, and mine is still going strong after over sixty years of use ! :)

What you need is a trusty, vintage, "Made in England", Velos 323 model. Robust, and mine is still going strong after over sixty years of use ! :)
Thought you were referring to yourself, not the stapler ;)

Colesman Ballz

Thought you were referring to yourself, not the stapler ;)
It applies to BOTH of us fortunately ! :p