• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alex Hartridge

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
He did play well there 2nd half saturday. I think if Harper was available he probably would get the nod.
I thought we played more of a 4 3 2 on Saturday in the second half, but I could be mistaken

grecianstew

I thought we played more of a 4 3 2 on Saturday in the second half, but I could be mistaken
Yep. Cheick and Aimo central, Niskanen and Purrington fullbacks. Defended well.

grecIAN Harris

Yep. Cheick and Aimo central, Niskanen and Purrington fullbacks. Defended well.
I don't think we would have gone with four at the back (a fully defined four as we do drift in and out depending on possession of the ball) had we kept eleven on the pitch.

Bridgy 81

Considering he’s been out of the frame for so long I think Alex played very well today.
He does seem to cut a slightly odd looking figure for a professional footballer though - but that’s his business.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Considering he’s been out of the frame for so long I think Alex played very well today.
He does seem to cut a slightly odd looking figure for a professional footballer though - but that’s his business.
Really hope that Alex stays with us now -if not we have another to add to our Grecian Academy Export list and I wish him well (unless of course he goes 40 mileish W!)

andrew p long

according to Craig (when interviewing GC) Alex got a big reception from the City fans. Pleased for him; I'm personally disappointed to miss what was possibly his farewell performance.

Rosencrantz

Just slotted right back in today without any fuss. Alex has always come across as a very chilled kind of guy.

Grecianpasty

I'd be disappointed if the possibility of Alex and cheick leaving happened. For the first few games of the season Alex was our best player. I wish him all the very best.

fred binneys head

Really impressed with Alex today, an excellent performance after so long out and a classy interview. Long may his career at city continue, although I fear it won’t be long before he leaves. He’s a class act and always has been, even when he suffered a loss in form. Top, top lad.

grecIAN Harris

He was Alex at his best today, switched on and unflustered. It was like the good Alex had never been away.